Sunday 21 February 2010

I'm sorry

I'm so sorry, I don't actually completely know what I've done, I know I'm a bitch, and I can truely be hard work a lot of the time, but I'm trying to change, I love you so much, you mean more than the world to me and I would do anything to make us right again. I'm sick of playing these stupid games, sure you're annoying and mean sometimes, but so are we all, me more than most. I truely am so sorry, I love you more than anyone else I have ever known and that will probably always be true. In fact, I know it will always be true. You are my life, and though the good times and the bad, I know you're always there. Please don't let me ruin it, because, no matter what I say, I love you so much, and no matter what happens, I always will, and I mean that forever. Maybe existing isn't my forte, but that sure won't stop me giving it a go! Please don't give up on me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment