Sunday 21 February 2010

Am I going crazy?

It seems that every day in my diary starts with, I was meant to do this with him, but... Always the but, everytime we make plans there seems to be something wrong, and I can't even get mad at you about it because your excuse is always some form of illness or something that isn't your fault. I'm sure you said last Friday that you'd done ALL your homework, only now you have more... It seems that you just don't want to be around me anymore, I don't even get texts from you... Would you just make up your mind, you can't argue that you love me more and then blank me. We've had a week off school and I haven't seen you, in fact the only time I did see you was when I made the effort to, squeezing you in for half an hour before running to meet my friends. See what happens when I don't make the effort. What really pissed me off though, is that I was meant to hang out with you on Friday, and therefore jibbed off plans with my friends so we could spend the day together, and not an hour after they'd already gone, you text saying you couldn't come round. I'm sick of having nothing to do. Maybe it just means I'm not meant to be around. I've given up trying though, there's just too much disappointment in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment