Sunday 28 March 2010

And again...

I really don't see why I still bother trying, its not like you're bothered at all. I haven't seen you for a week and you live down the road. I'm going on holiday on Tuesday and you promised you'd see me today, but then, when I ask if you're coming down, you say you're busy. I'm just not going to see you at all am I? I'm going to keep on trying, but I don't think I can handle getting rejected over and over again. I'm not some emotionless monster you can have or leave when you feel like it. I have feelings and you just don't seem to care. I don't see why I bother trying, when you obviously don't care at all. I don't want to only be able to see you when you can fit me in around everything else. You're my boyfriend, surely you need to make time to see me. I'm happy to drop everything for you, only problem is, I do that, and you have last minuet plans. Again. I really don't see why I carry on bothering. Every single promise that you make me seems to be broken, and every little thing you do leaves me open. I can't go on like this. It hurts too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment