Sunday 14 November 2010

Succeding isn't always easy.

I thought I'd finally found the person who I could chat to about anything, who, when my troubles are terrible and I feel so sick and numb that I'm going to do something stupid that I can tell her and she'll help me through it, but now, I've found out that she has problems too, and it's making me feel terrible that I've let her deal with it on her own, piling mine on top of hers too. :/ but she won't let me in, she won't let me help her, and now, it seems like she's avoiding me, I worry that we're not as close as I thought. I'm hoping that she'll find a way to deal with her stuff on her own, but I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. I'm not going to force her into dwelling on my problems when she obviously has her own to deal with. It's not fair. I'm not going to pressure her to tell me anything, but I'm not going to tell her anything, not out of spite, but for the pure simple reason, it's not fair for her to deal with twice the amount when she won't even let me half her load. I'll just deal with things on my own, and help her if she want's it. But it's not fair to expect help from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment