Friday 9 July 2010

Broken hearted girl...

Well, my hearts shattered to a million pieces, and yet I still love you with all the little pieces. I don't understand your reasoning, and as stupid as I sound, I just want you back. I don't understand why you can't see you're the only one for me, why we're perfect together. You say that it's because I don't know you, so let me find out. You've got to let us try, otherwise, it's like you never cared at all. I can't even be on my own anymore, I'm constantly out, because my life seems to fall apart everytime it's just me, because it's not the act so much that hurts, it's the perfect memories me have that are killing me, and I want you back, I want this hurt to end. Just open up to me, please. It's you, it has always been, and will always be, you. Stop messing around and see that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment