Sunday 25 April 2010

So the Circle repeats

So, once again, he's got his own life, and I said I wouldn't be bothered, but when it gets to the extent I've seen him 3 hours at best in the past 3-4 weeks, its getting a little pathetic. I try not to care, as he seems not too, but it's so hard. I love him so much, and each time he says hes busy, hes shattering my heart. I don't know how much longer I can take it, I'm trying to distract myself, but nothing seems to stop me checking my empty phone to see if he's tried. Each time, I'm more dissapointed than I was before it. Its shattering me, and I don't know how long it'll be until I completely break. Expecially as he doesn't seem to care.

1 comment:

  1. going through love and breakups and all that crap is tough but you'll get through it.just keep your head up and act as if nothing's wrong

    ReplyDelete